Rodents (Mice and rats) have to be treated on 2 fronts.
- Inside the home and roof
- Around the outside of the home and yard.
The reason why is if you only treat inside the home and roof you will only sort out the current problem. The mice and rats can finish the rodent poison in 2 to 3 weeks and then your rodent problem will be back.
The placing of the big tamper-proof rodent station around the outside of the home and yard will hold the rodent poison safe so that when rodents come into your yard looking for food, water and harbourage space they will find the poison, eat it and go and die somewhere else thereby keeping them out of your home for a longer period of time.
We recommend the following treatment:
- Treating inside the home and roof
- We will place 6 small tamper proof rodent stations in the home
- We will place rodent bait in the roof
- Treating around the outside of the home and yard
- We will place 8 big tamper proof rodent station around the outside of the home and yard.
Rodents (Mice and rats) come into our homes looking for food, water and harbourage areas.
Rodents can cause lots of damage to your property by gnawing on electrical wires and doors.
Rodents are a health risk as they have no bladder control and urinate were ever they go.
A mouse only need a gap 5mm or bigger to get access into your home.
Mice and rats are very good climbers, able to climb rough, vertical surfaces, walk along thin cables or wire, jump from tree branches or get access into your home from the drains and toilets.
They have soft skeletons that allow them to get through gaps the size of a pencil.
No rodent poison many be placed in the open around any home. All rodent poison MUST be placed in tamper proof rodent stations. These tamper proof rodent stations hold the poison safe from children and animals and only allow the rodents (mice and rats) to have access to the rodent poison.
We only use a 1 feed poison. This means that the rodents only have to eat from the rodents poison once to die in 8 to 12 hours. The rodents that die from our poison dry up and do not leave a smell. The only time that you may have a smell is if the rodents have other cheap poison in their system when they die from our poison.
If a cat, dog, owl or other animal eat any of the rodents that have died from our poison nothing will happen to them
Choose Your Treatment
Standard 30 day Guarantee from 1st date of service
All the products that we use is safe for people, children and animals and no-one needs to be out of the home.
Every time you wash, clean and vacuum you remove 30% to 40% of the pesticide residual.
So if you do a proper clean once per month there will be no residual left at the end of the month.
Pest control service gets done every 3 months with a 1 year guarantee