Bed bugs are one of the most difficult pests to get rid of
That is why it’s wise to use a reputable pest control company like Hygiene & Bugs R Us to ensure they are completely eradicated.
Bed bugs are hitch hikers. They can climb on you or your clothing anywhere. From restaurants, taxis, buses, movie houses, schools, planes, hotels and even guest houses.
Bed bugs are not just found in beds and mattresses. They only spend 40% of their time in the bed, the rest of the time they can be found in:
- Bed frames and headboard crevices
- Mattress seams,
- Carpets and underlay
- Skirting Boards,
- Between wooden floor boards
- In cracked or broken plaster, behind wall paper
- Inside electrical sockets and fittings
- Drawers and cupboard
- Bedside tables.
All the products that we use for bed bug control is colourless, odourless and safe for people, children and animals and no-one needs to be out of the home or building.
Signs of bed bug infestation:
- Dark / black stains – on mattress and surrounding areas from bed bug excreta
- Sweet scent – an unpleasant, sweet, sticky scent
- Small dark spots – small dark spots on bedding known as “faucal pellets”
- Live insects – despite being small (Adult are only 4 – 5 mm long) it’s possible to spot bed bugs and shed skins
- Blood spots – on the sheets or mattress
Choose Your Treatment
Standard 30 day Guarantee from 1st date of service
All the products that we use is safe for people, children and animals and no-one needs to be out of the home.
Every time you wash, clean and vacuum you remove 30% to 40% of the pesticide residual.
So if you do a proper clean once per month there will be no residual left at the end of the month.
Pest control service gets done every 3 months with a 1 year guarantee