All the products we use are safe for people, children and animals and no-one needs to be out of the home.
How can we help you?
We are the only company in South Africa that offers a proper bed bug treatment program and staff training regarding bed bug inspections
- If you have and implement a proper bed bug treatment and management program you will not have to compensate or pay out clients for bed bug complaints.
- You will catch a bed bug infestation before it starts and you will be able to eradicate it before you lose any money.
- You will be able to pin point the origins of the bed bugs.
- Staff or clients bringing it in to your facility.
- You will not have to shut down multiple rooms or floors due to an outbreak of bed bugs.
- Your staff will be trained in proper inspection for bed bugs and what they must do if any are found to prevent the spread of bed bugs.
- We will train your staff and supply you with proper inspection forms and a bed bug training program.
BED BUGS – To treat or Not to treat
Why must we care about Bed Bugs?
- For the health of our clients
- For our companies reputation
- Media hysteria
- Loss of clients
- Clients not wanting to pay account
- Loss of company income
Reasons why bed bugs are serious?
- Mental Anguish
- Mental Duress
- Psychological Counseling
- Medical Expenses
- Legal Fees
- Moving Expenses
BED BUG FACTS
- Bed bugs are Not associated with someone or place being dirty
- They are found in: 5 Star Resorts, Hotels, Colleges, Hospitals, Movie theaters, Private homes, Workplaces
- Bed bugs have made a huge comeback worldwide due to international travel and the fact that they are Notorious Hitchhikers
Our IPM program consists of:
- Inspections of facility interior and exterior.
- Identification of pests and analysis of activity.
- Treatment of affected areas and implementation of methods for controlling pests.
- Recommendations for limiting and preventing pest activity.
- Continuous evaluation of treatment effectiveness and any necessary modifications.
- Education, upon request, of the facility’s staff, addressing actions and conditions that affect pest activity.