Hygiene & Bugs R Us Auditing
Ever-tightening policies and regulations today make it essential for companies handling food to take appropriate measures for prevention, early detection and control of pests in food and food supplies.
Hygiene & Bugs R Us is your professional partner when it comes to controlling pest and hygiene risks in compliance with industry best practice and statutory obligations including:
- Occupational Safety Act
- SANS 10133:1997 (The application of pesticides in food environments)
- SANS 10049:2012 (Food safety management requirements for prerequisite programmes)
- Prerequisite Programmes (PRP’s: the foundations for food safety, hygiene and quality) to allow your business to comply with HACCP
- SANS 10156:2007 (The Handling of Chilled and Frozen food)
- Foodstuffs, Cosmetics and Disinfectants Act 54 of 1972
Our experts can advise you on the use of appropriate monitoring or non-toxic systems in highly sensitive production and storage areas where the use of poisonous bait for rodent control is not permitted.
READINESS AUDITS | INTERNAL AUDITS | AUDIT PROGRAM MANAGEMENT | SUPPLIER AUDITS
We offer auditing services against the following standards
ISO 22000 | SANS 10330 | SANS 10049 | PAS 220, ISO/TS 22002‐1 | BRC – Global Standard for Food Safety | BRC/IOP | Tesco Food Manufacturing Standard
IMPLEMENTATION OF QUALITY, ENVIRONMENTAL AND FOOD SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS BASED ON ISO 22000, SANS 10330 | SANS 10049 AND PAS 220 (ISO/TS 22002‐1) BRC